Newquay - The UK Hub Of Extreme Sports
All water and beach based activities are carried out by our partner company Newquay Surfing School.
Thanks to our excellent facilities and fantastic location at Great Western Beach, we can offer a wide range of educational and adrenaline filled school trip activities ourselves at our beachside activity centre (Newquay Surfing School AALA R2169 ).
- Introduction to Surfing (Key Stage 2)
- Surfing (Key Stage 3, 4 and 5)
- Coasteering (Key Stage 3 , 4 and 5)
- Board boarding (everyone!)
- Beach Games, including beach volleyball, tag rugby, beach football (everyone!)
- Seashore Safari
We will support you with your paper work and our risk assessments are available in our members area.Our activities are carried out by highly qualified and professional instructors and fully qualified lifeguards on our very own beach facility (All water and beach based activities are carried out by our partner company Newquay Surfing School) in a safe environment. Public liability insurance is provided up to the value of £5 million.