there is so much going on behind the scenes......
- We visited The Education Show at the start of March. I was in my element. The urban showcase of our salty approach to nurturing health and wellbeing was really well received.
- Adam, our Head of Water, came 3rd in the World Surfing League. what a hero! #learnfromthebest
- We have now added Yoga and Mindfulness to our activity packages and we have trained with ClassYoga . I can't wait to share this with both teachers and students.
- Our first group of the season arrived.....a small group of 128 french students. Packed lunches galore! This was followed by a Polish School . Their english language skills were just exquisite.
- Our Surfers Against Sewage Big Spring Beach Clean #educationmatters made the papers.
- Great Western is Newquay's original surfing beach. We are delighted to be working with the community to create an exhibition that documents the history of our special beach. Why not share our excitement for this and check out this fab online resource called: The First Wave. -Your class will love the audios.
- A mental health awareness organisation, called OneWave, has launched at Great Western. They meet every Friday for a Free The Funk Session! Its a global happening and we are thrilled to be part of this.....watch this space to hear more about this group.